Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Impartiality To All

Why is there so much hatred in this world? What happened to the Love for ALL people? What really hurts me, is when I see the disabled, the overweight discriminated against. I have seen and heard of many men only wanting to date & marry tall, thin pretty women. I have also seen and heard of many women only wanting to date & marry very handsome men with a good physique. I have seen just how cruel people can be when they make fun of others. There are people who are disabled and can't do the things a functional person can, but yet others still try to mock and intimidate them. There are alot of people who are overweight who usually suffer and are hurting inside because of the way others treat them. They are usually the ones most guys & gals prefer not to go out with or socialize with. Corporate America is guilty of this as well. We may have laws in place, but they still do it. They just come up with a better solution for not hiring that person. Someone as wealthy as Donald Trump or Bill Gates is no better than a poor homeless man. However, a True Christian should know one thing, the Almighty Sovereign Yahweh is impartial to all his creations. Yahweh does not segregate nor discriminate against anyone. So why should we? I pray for the day when we see each other as humans and not a color, nor weight, nor money, nor disabilities. It's what's on the inside of a persons heart that counts.

James 2:1-13

2 comments:

Rosemary Welch said...

Hi sweetie. You have such a good and decent heart. Maybe if I explained some of the facts of life, it would make more sense.

We are cruel because we all have sin within us. I know you are aware of this fact.

People who have to make fun of others are people we should judge as not worthy to be our friends. End of story. Move on.

In a way this good. It can show us more quickly with people to avoid!

It can also grant us an opportunity to approach them and let them know that their behavior is wrong. Not just condemn them, but also give them the opportunity to find the correct way.

Many people express the things that are desirable to them. Would you have them lie? NO!

Do you not see many large people married with children? Do you not see many disabled people married with children?

So it is not everyone, and it may even be some of the people speaking about what FIRST attracks them to the opposite sex. After they get to know someone, they usually change their minds. :)

Have you ever seen a couple where you wondered silently, "How did those get together?" Do not be ashamed to admit. Yes, it is still a sin to compare ourselves to others, but it is a human fault and reality.

I am disabled. I have many children coming up to me asking, "What's wrong with your face?" Their parents are so embarrassed, they try to pull them away!

I do not mind at all. Children are curious, and they mean no harm. This opens the door for me to introduce them to God!

(I have a birthmark on my face.) I tell them that in my culture, we believe that before a child is born God lays His hand on them. Then I ask them if they have any birthmarks, and they all do!

Then I tell them that God must love them, too. :)

Sherry said...

Very good Rosemary. That is why we Christians should try to help each other. It seems I'm seeing other Christians doing this as well and I try to tell them not to be that way.

I remember a girl I went to High School with who had a Port Wine Stain covering 1/2 of her face and the others at school never made fun of her. Everyone liked her because she was so nice. It just seems that people nowadays have gotten worse. Especially in our schools.

As Jesus always said, "Love one another the way I have loved you." We can avoid those people who do those things but shouldn't we as true God Loving People say something to them in a nice way to put them on the right path?