Saturday, December 30, 2006

About Christianity

Christianity is not a so-called organized religion. It's about spiritual fulfillment and a personal relationship with the Almighty God through his word Jesus Christ. When Jesus Christ calls you, you will know. He tugs at your heart and will bring you to your knees. When I say my prayers, I say the Lord's prayer every night along with prayers for the people who are spiritually lost. I am a very compassinate person who loves the Lord God Almighty in the name of Jesus Christ with all my heart, soul and mind. After having 2 encounters with Christ in my life personally, he has opened my eyes to so many things. All my trust, faith and love is in the Lord.

Psalm 33:4 For the word of the LORD is upright; and all His work is done in faithfulness
Psalm 33:6 By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.
Psalm 34:22 The LORD redeemeth the soul of His servants; and none of them that take refuge in Him shall be desolate.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made.
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Who is the Word? Yeshua/Jesus Christ

No comments: