Monday, May 28, 2007

Not Ashamed of Truth!

There are quite a few people who've asked me who I thought Yahushuah (Jesus) was. The first thing out of my mouth came this verse out of Romans 1:16.

"For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek".

After telling them the above verse, I explained that the Almighty Yhvh's Word came in the flesh as Yahushuah. Then told them to read the Book of John. I also pointed them to read Philippians 2:5-11 and Hebrews 1:1-14, 2:5-18.

It is plain and clear as to who Yahushuah really was. Yhvh(God) in the flesh! This is one thing I will never deny nor run away from. I pray you do the same. Do not hide your heart. Speak out without fear for the Lord always guides his sheep.

Philippians 2:15-16 KJV
That ye may be blameless and innocent, the children of Yhvh(God), without fault, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding fast to the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboreed in vain.
We must not hide our beliefs from people. We must stand strong and proud to believe in our Messiah Yahushuah. I will never be afraid to tell someone my religious convictions. All people who believe in him shall never taste death. As he said in John 6:63 "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." I have seen people try to hide their beliefs as to not anger someone. I, on the other hand, do not care what other people think. I will flat out tell them what I believe whether it angers them or not. I AM NOT ASHAMED OF MY LORD AND SAVIOUR YAHUSHUAH HA MOSHIACH (JESUS THE CHRIST).

4 comments:

Susan said...

Thank you sooo much for participating in leaving a comment of the one word that fits for in the Body of Christ. I really appreciate it. I just loved this "word visual" of how we fit together to form the Body of Christ.
:o) Susan

Sherry said...

You are quite welcome. I will be visiting your post now that I have linked to it.

Rosemary Welch said...

One of my favorite songs, aside from Amazing Grace, is this:

Be Bold, Be Strong
For the Lord Your God Is With You
Be Bold, Be Strong
For the Lord Your God Is With You

I'll Not Be Afraid
Oh NO!
I'll Not Be Dismayed,
Uh huh
For the Lord, My God
Is With Me!

END

This is a good attitude to have, just as long as we use it wisely. We don't waste to His Word on those who only will steal time from us in order to prevent us helping one of His lost sheep.

Another thing (which I have to practice) is that we should never do it in anger. Sometimes, I confess, I get so frustrated I just want to strangle the knowledge into people. NO, not literally! lol. Just as an example of how frustrated I get. Sheesh! :)

Sherry said...

We all get frustrated Rosemary. LOL I have 2 young boys and a 17 yr old who wants parents outlawed! LOLOLOL