Monday, August 27, 2007

I'm Back

Hello everyone. Hope everyone is doing good amidst all this chaos in the world. Allow me to update you all on what's been going on. We've had some very major thunderstorms and lightning over the past couple weeks. Just north of us has had some major flooding. The weather in this area has caused alot of people to miss work and to clean up. It's been difficult for me as well. Although we didn't get the flooding, we sure received some torrential downpours.

I have also been visiting the doctors office. Not only was I diagnosed with C.A.D.(Coronary Artery Disease), I have also been diagnosed with Type II Diabetes. I always knew that I would get this because it's genetic. My grandmother had Type I Diabetes and my father spent over 25 years trying to prevent it by doing exercises and eating healthy. He still ended up with it and is going through major health problems. Because of this being hereditary and in my genetics. I will do everything I can to keep it under control along with my Doctor's help.

With all that being said, I pray for each and every one, that the Almighty God in Jesus's name blesses you and keeps you safe in his love.

7 comments:

Susan said...

I will pray for you Sherry. Jesus is our healer, too!!
Susan

Pen of Jen said...

Sherry I too will pray for you.

I am glad that you are back, but take care of yourself. I am going to finish typing and then say a prayer for you!
Jennifer

Rancher said...

Very sorry to hear that but you have experience and faith and determination, you�ll keep these conditions under control.

Rosemary Welch said...

I will be praying for you, hun. My Daddy had diabetis as well, but I only get the exotic diseases. lol. (I have to laugh, I know you'll understand.)

It is certainly good to hear from you. So these are the results from the doctor you were going to a while back? I'm glad you went. Finding out that there is a problem is the only way to cure it or manage it. God bless you.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Rosemary Welch said...

PS. I have moved to Rosemary's Thoughts. :)

Rita Loca said...

Praying for you.

Unknown said...

Oh My! I too just found out 3 months ago I have Type 2 Diabetes! I think this aging stuff is for the birds.

Hope you are doing well.