Thursday, August 02, 2007

Results of Picture Contest

As you know, there were several entries on this picture, all of them were very good. The winner is
That's what I look like in the mirror???
by Jennifer

In second place:
Possessed by Allah!!! by Serendip

In third place:
Reaction to the Democratic answers on that Utube debate the other night!
by Susan/penless writer


Sorry it took so long for me to get back with the results. I have been in the hospital and had to undergo another Heart Catherization. Every thing is good now. I just got home last night. You sure don't get any rest in the hospital!!!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Sorry to hear about the hospital trip. You take care of yourself!!!
Susan

Unknown said...

They all deserve to win! They were great! I loved Susan's from Penless.

Pen of Jen said...

Please take care, and while you are resting keep looking for pictures, as I love the photos you pick for the contest!!

BTW...although I host a caption contest every week I have never won one before!!!!


Thanks!
Jennifer
penofjen.blogspot.com

Pen of Jen said...

Oops I left the new comment on the last post! Tag your it, I tagged you in Name tag #2 Come over to pen of jen to see what you need to do.(I think that you will enjoy it)


I really have been thinking of you a lot and pray that you are well.

Take care,
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know I had won the second place. Thank you.

Prayers and healing thoughts. Hope you're feeling stronger.