Friday, September 07, 2007

New Internet Service

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay in posting again. The internet service provider we had was really horrible. It is a well established company but the actual service it provided us really bites. It seems that when I would try (yes, I said try) to leave messages on other sites or sometimes my own blog, the hourglass would appear and it would get stuck! Control, alt & delete didn't even work to get this thing to quit. We decided that enough was enough. It was time to kick that service to the curb! LOL

OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW. So far, everything is going A-OK. I am able to write things on my own blog. Can you believe it? But the real test will be when I try to leave messages on others. I hope to leave test pages on everyone's blog. Pray it works.

1 comment:

Rosemary Welch said...

Dear God,

You are the Almighty who can fix everything. I pray she would release the name of this new ISP company. Does it allow you to keep your old e-mail name? How much does it cost?

I pray she uses my blog for one of those test! Thank you, God. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.