Friday, January 05, 2007

More to Yeshua

I have always had this nagging in my heart that there were more things to discover than what is in the Holy Bible. I've had this feeling ever since I was young. I just kept searching because I knew there had to be more. Which brought me to 1 Corinthians 2:10-11

10) But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
11) For what man knoweth the things of a man, except the Spirit of man which is in him?
Even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

When I read this, this gave me goose bumps and still does sometimes. Then I read this and found the answer I was looking for which pretty much summed up my feelings.

John 21:25 And there are also many other things which Yeshua did, the which, if they should be written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

May God Bless each and every one of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bush goes ballistic about other countries being evil and dangerous, because they have weapons of mass destruction. But, he insists on building up even a more deadly supply of nuclear arms right here in the US. What do you think? What is he doing to us, and what is he doing to the world?
Our country is in debt until forever, we don't have jobs, and we live in fear. We have invaded a country and been responsible for thousands of deaths.
We have lost friends and influenced no one. No wonder most of the world thinks we suck. Thanks to what george bush has done to our country during the past three years, we do!