Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Psalms 99

This happens to be one of my favorite Psalms. It is beautiful just like so many others. I hope you enjoy reading this.

1 The LORD reigneth; let the peoples tremble; He is enthroned upon the cherubim; let the earth quake.

2 The LORD is great in Zion; and He is high above all the peoples.

3 Let them praise Thy name as great and awful; Holy is He.

4 The strength also of the king who loveth justice, Thou hast established equity, Thou hast executed justice and righteousness in Jacob.

5 Exalt ye the LORD our God, and prostrate yourselves at His footstool; Holy is He.

6 Moses and Aaron among His priests, and Samuel among them that call upon His name, did call upon the LORD, and He answered them.

7 He spoke unto them in the pillar of cloud; they kept His testimonies, and the statute that He gave them.

8 O LORD our God, Thou didst answer them; a forgiving God wast Thou unto them, though Thou tookest vengeance of their misdeeds.

9 Exalt ye the LORD our God, and worship at His holy hill; for the LORD our God is holy.

5 comments:

Rosemary Welch said...

They are beautful. I lean toward 62, 63 and 64. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Sherry. I just read this and am off to bed now. What great verses to meditate on as I drift off!

Rita Loca said...

I have been having trouble getting my comments to post. With all that is happening here in Venezuela, with the dictatorship of Chavez, I find verse 1 to be a comfort. The Lord is the true ruler of all the earth.

Winston said...

The radio interview was in persian language. I am afraid you won't be able to understand it but let me tell u that it was nothing important any how. It was just about me and my weblog and my opinions. LOL

Unknown said...

Somebody must be very busy! *grins* Miss you!