Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Not An Infidel!

I AM NOT AN INFIDEL

I would like to point out that America was based on forms of Christianity. 85% of American people have Christian faith backgrounds. America has always been the vast majority of "Christian faith". I am appalled to hear Muslims with Islamic Faith come to MY COUNTRY and tell me I'm an infidel. Excuse me, the last time I checked, it's the Muslims of the Islamic faith who are "infidels" in my country America.
If I was living in the Middle East, I would be called an "infidel". However, I DON'T live in the Middle East. I was born and raised in America just like my ancestors were. Do NOT come to my country and try to call me an infidel in my own land. It is YOU, ISLAMIC FAITH MUSLIMS who are the INFIDELS occupying American Soil.
You do not own America at all and never will. America will not become an Islamic Nation. There will never be Sharia Law in our judicial system. If you do not like the laws of America, GET OUT and don't let the door hit you from behind.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well said Sherry! I see what you meant by telling me you had to vent today!

I also think it is just crazy how people are choosing to not see the truth in the Isalmic religion. Enough already I say!

Rita Loca said...

LOL! I guess you did need to vent! It happens to me at times as well! And by the wat, I will not submit either!

Anonymous said...

ROFL! Their arrogance is breathtaking. They think they own the world...grrrr

Rosemary Welch said...

Sweet Sherry. I do not know what is going on in your life today, but maybe I can help you understand what is happening.

According to them, the heretics, they do not see land as a basis for their heretics. They believe they have to 'own' the whole world.

As a matter of fact, WE are supposed to be out there bringing all people to Christ. This is what He commanded just before He was Risen. Maybe we should get a move on before the truth is lost forever...well, the truth will remain, but will we? Let's get moving! :)

Rita Loca said...

You have been awfully quiet lately. I am starting to fear someone put out a fatwa on you!!!

Unknown said...

I miss you Sherry! Hope all is well!