Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sorry everyone!

When I wrote about my frustration, the internet was shut off temporarily. They are re-vamping lines around here because of the phone systems being put in this area. There was an argument between Sprint/Embarq and Time Warner. Time Warner advertised about their new "pay one price" and you could make all the calls you want which included long distance services. Well, it was not in my little town yet because Sprint/Embarq didn't want their phone lines/wires used. So it went back and forth between those two companies.

About a month ago, we were advised that Time Warner Phone services will be available in our area. Because we have soooooo many wires hanging from our homes (electric, phone, cable, etc...) what's one more gonna hurt? LOL Needless to say, alot of people are switching to Time Warner because it's alot cheaper than Sprint aka Embarq. Guess we know who the rip off artists are! LOL

Sorry I haven't been online for a while. I'm back now and I will be posting again. I have missed you all so much! Love to all and God Bless YOU!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. We missed you.

Unknown said...

Oh I'm so relieved! I have missed your weet comments! I was almost shouting glory when I saw your name in my comment section tonight! LOL

Rosemary Welch said...

Hi there sweetie! You mean you have problems with your servers too? lol. Verizon goes down about once or twice a month, it seems like. Glad you are back and well. :)