Monday, April 16, 2007

FROM WND'S JERUSALEM BUREAU
Christian bookstore bombed by terrorists
Sword of Islam group takes credit at shop funded by U.S. Protestants

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Aaron Klein
© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com


TEL AVIV – A Palestinian group today bombed a Christian bookstore in the Gaza Strip in the latest targeting of Christians in territories evacuated by Israel and now controlled by the Palestinians.

A group calling itself the Sword of Islam claimed responsibility for the blast, which targeted a store funded by American Protestants that exclusively sold Christian books. Two nearby Internet cafes also were bombed.

see http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55207 for a continuation of this story. It is a good read and exploits Islam for what it really is.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, this is such disturbing news. Once again, I don't think I would have heard about it if I had'nt read it here!

Rita Loca said...

Sigh...it never seems to end.

SERENDIP said...

I read this yesterday. These are very distrubing trends we're witnessing.

The Insider said...

Nice blog. Very informative.
On issues concerning Iran, Natanz complex and the 15 British solders and a lot more visit me to find out what is going on inside Tehran and Natanz. I report live as an insider.