Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A prayer of Thanks

Dear Lord, All my life you have watched over me and kept me from harm. You have formed me from the womb of my mother and gave me the very first breath when I first entered the world and still continue breathing today with your love and compassion.

I learned many things throughout my life like learning to walk, talk, smell, touch, read, write, making friends, learning to think clear headed, to love with compassion and mercy, to forgive others, to help when others are down, and many more things that I've learned.

Lord, you continue to amaze me every single minute of the day. All of these things could not have been possible without your love and compassion. You have done so many wonderful things in my life as well as others. It is you, Dear Lord God who deserves all the credit. I would not be here if it wasn't for you. So this is my wonderful, utmost thanks to you for all of these gifts that you have brought to me.

My biggest thank you is for sending us Jesus the Christ. "He is the way, the truth, and the life." He is the "Bread of Life".

I love the Lord thy God with all my heart, soul and mind.

4 comments:

Rosemary Welch said...

Very well put. :)

Unknown said...

Just beautiful! I was so happy to see you had posted something for us! It blessed my heart to read how you love God!

Rita Loca said...

All I can say is, AMAN.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post. Thanks.