Monday, June 04, 2007

Red, White and Blue

I have been playing around with my blog site as some of you have noticed. The area has been widened so that I don't have so much space on the sides of my blogs. I have also been playing with colors and fonts as well. As you can see, my blog is now red, white and blue. It's been really fun. I need more pictures on my site as well. I will hopefully find some that I like and have them posted on here. If anyone has any good pics I can put on my blog, please let me know.

5 comments:

Rita Loca said...

I like the look, very neat and crisp! Easy to read.

Pen of Jen said...

You know I like the look. Sometimes I feel like I have too much on mine. Clean and neat, very nice!

Unknown said...

I really love the red, white and blue! My last home was decorated in Americana! I miss it sometimes. I do enjoy the wider reading space. How did you get that?

Rancher said...

Very nice. I need to do some redecorating on my blog, I even took a web design class to help but can’t find the time. I just bought a digital camera so I’ll shoot you some pics as soon as I figure out how to turn it on.

Sherry said...

Rancher: Thanks dude, I need some really nice pics. I found the eagle with American flag and loved it.

Pam, I will let you know on your blog...I have to retrace my steps. LOL