Thursday, July 12, 2007

Contest Winner

I saw this cat and the first thing that popped in my head was this "P.M.S." however, I received some great captions on this picture. The winner is

Sandy! Her comment was "Eeeeeeek! Did you see that mouse!"

And in second place was Momma Roar!
Her comment was "Clean my own liter box? Are you serious? Have you seen that thing?"

There were so many good captions on this picture. When I saw this picture, I thought of Pen Of Jen and how she had the caption contest. So if any of you have time...stop and visit her blogsite. She is a great person with a good heart. Thanks Jen for the inspiration.

11 comments:

Sandy said...

[Stepping up to the platform] Well thank you, thank you very much! LOL Woo Hoo!!!!

Sandy said...

Oh! And congratulations to Moma Roar also!

Pen of Jen said...

Sherry, Thank you for the kind words, but the picture was soooo funny, that I had to send others over:o)

Great picks! I really agree as I am laughing!!!

Have a wonderful day!
Jennifer

Sherry said...

There are some funny pictures of cats. LOL I have more too. hehehe

Momma Roar said...

I love that picture - I'm still smiling! Great job Sandy!!

:D

Rita Loca said...

I think your PMS is a winner! Perfect! Expresses that PMS feeling exactly!

SERENDIP said...

I have to agree with JM.

Susan said...

Just catching up with blog reading after being out of pocket. Missed the contest but it was a fun read. Great entries.
Susan

Unknown said...

Congrats to Sandy! It was fun reading all the caption entries.

Rita Loca said...

Sherry, I have something for you at my latest post.

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well. take care.