Wednesday, February 14, 2007

OFF BEAT/Weather

I am living in Ohio practically buried with 12 inches of snow. As of right now, our county is under a level 2 snow emergency. The schools were closed Tuesday and today (Wednesday) and possibly tomorrow (Thursday). It is also very cold here as well. The temperature here is 2 degrees. That's right I said "2". Maybe I should feel lucky that I don't live in Oswego, New York. From what the News Media says, they have over 100 inches of snow. I would also like to take the time to say Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Hope everyone had a wonderful day with that special someone in their life. Remember to thank the Lord God for bringing you that special person.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Cool blog! Snow sucks but at least you live north of Cincinnati, we have inches of ice here. The roads are good now, but power could go out at anytime. I am, however, also glad that we don't have 100 inches of snow.

Rita Loca said...

Yikes! It's in the high 90's here.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, I feel for you. I'm sitting here in Arizona and the temp. is around 70F. Tomorrow: Mainly sunny. High 73F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph...Stay warm and safe.