Thursday, August 24, 2006

Forgiveness Poem

Forgiveness


Our Holy Father who art in heaven
With much love and compassion
Please forgive all my sins,
When I show ruthless agression.

You have given me miracles
You're my true inspiration,
You're my rock and my strength
You're my greatest salvation.

Where would I be
Without you by my side,
Through this life long journey
With the Holy Spirit as my guide.

When things do go wrong
I will look to you and pray,
For you to teach and protect me
Each and every day.

When Jesus Christ was crucified
For us he shed his blood
For us to be saved and baptized
In the name of the Holy God.

Please remember to worship
Repent all your sins,
When your life on earth is over
You will live with him in the end.

2 comments:

Rosemary Welch said...

Depending on what we do here. Do we accept or reject or Him? Ah, I accept!

Sherry said...

I will try to do better. hehehe