Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sitting with Christ

I had a dream that I was sitting on the front porch of a house with Jesus Christ. I don't remember if I was an actual child or an adult with a child like mind? Anyway, he opened the Bible to Matthew 6 and told me the proper way to pray. He told me to say it with him, so I did. He told me that as long as I say this prayer everynight, he would personally watch over me. So, as I was saying this prayer again, I woke up saying this prayer. About an hour later, I suffered a heart attack! I absolutely CANNOT remember what his face looked like. All I remembered was this he was soft spoken and very gentle.

1 comment:

Rosemary Welch said...

He knows everything that was, is and what is to be. He obliviously gave you an indication that everything would just fine. I'm glad. :)