Friday, August 25, 2006

Strange & Unusual Dreams

Years before my heart attack in Sept. 2003, I was having some really strange and unusual dreams. Why, I didn't know, I was a sinner just like everyone else. One dream was about a white bengal tiger who was pregnant, had escaped the zoo. It somehow found it's way into my house, and ran my kids and hubby out but would not let me leave. This tiger followed me from the kitchen to the living room to the bedroom. Of course, I'm being very careful as to not arouse this tiger. Not one time did this tiger ever try to hurt me. It seemed as though she was protecting me. When she finally gave birth on my living room floor, she had 4 babies, 1 of them however, was a runt. Extremely tiny. The news crews, the zoo keepers with their sharpshooters and tranquilizer guns. After she gave birth, she picked up the runt and handed it to me, the sharpshooters snuck in and shot her 3 times with the tranquilizer gun. As they were taking her and her cubs away, they left the little runt with me. They said it was mine. I couldn't understand this at the time, so I swept it under the rug.

The Tiger who is my protector represents Christ, and the little tiny runt represents the Holy Spirit. How was I supposed to know this at the time? After all it had been over 6 years. For some reason, this was brought up to me about 2 months ago meditating.

Next dream, I was going to a country house with friends located in the woods and as I came upon the house, it had a screened in porch. I opened the outer door and walked inside the porch area. As I start to open the main door to the house, I noticed this greenlike frog with a scorpions tail on it. It just kept staring at me. I thought the creature was strange looking. When I took a step into the house itself, this frog like creature started to come upon me, as I stepped backed out of the house, it backed up. If I took a step in, it came toward me. When I took a step back, it backed up. I found this quite amusing and I was laughing. Friends standing at the window to see this thing. Then all of a sudden I found myself lying on a bed with boxes over my ears. I had clothes on and they were holding me down. I started screaming and crying, they kept telling me to stop or I would get stung. I kept crying and asking why me?, why me? My so called friends told me it picked me to implant in my earlobes and I was to carry this. If not I would probably die. I'm trying to fight them off but everyone was holding me down. Finally, my friend told me to calm down and started to explain. He said I was the chosen one to have this frog like creatures eggs implanted in. I said "MY EARLOBES?" Then woke up.

It has been at least 7 yrs since I've had this dream. Talk about strange. Well, the holy spirit himself brought this up to me. The frog part was Christ, his tail represented the sting of my sins, the implanting in the earlobes was actually, his way of telling me I was going to hear his words and LISTEN!


It's funny how old dreams pop up. It's like John 14:26
But the comforter which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

I'm not the wisest person at all, but after not knowing why those dreams happened at that time. I just brushed them off. Now, these have been brought up to me as well as others. I also have quite a few true stories to tell. Those I will tell later.

If anyone has any strange dreams they would like to share, please let me know and I will post it on my blog. Thanks for reading. God Bless you all!

3 comments:

Baptist Girl said...

Hey Sherry,
I really don't know much about dreams. I have had some strange ones...usually after I have and extra piece of Pizza *S*. All I can remember about my dreams is I always wake up before the good or bad part comes. When I have a good dream I try and go back to sleep hoping I will continue it when it never does or if it is a bad one, I don't want to go back to sleep.

Cristina

Anonymous said...

Hi... my name is Nick. I'm not sure if that dream was accurate in what it meant... I have had weird dreams like that that meant nothing...

But I have had Apocalyptic (sp?) dreams recently... and I think a bunch of people are... so I'm just looking around to see if anyone is being given those kinds of dreams by God as well. By the way I'm 14 almost 15...

Jason Lee said...

That is weird I just woke up with a bad dream after eating pizza last night....Anyways this is the dream I had...

I was with Pastor Louis and Anna and Juan. For some reason they had me do Ouji Board. When did Ouji board all these demonic forces came upon me. I showed a anger problem..... I was at Pastor Louis house.... I had no ride and so... I called Heidi and Esther.... For some reason... I had told my mom to come too.... SO BOTH MY MOM AND HEIDI came to pick me up at the same time..... it turned out my mom came first and in the car my roommate Sam was inside.,... then Heidi and Esther called me and told me that they got another ticket nearby! They told me to pay for the ticket! I felt very angry again for some reason.....

In this dream I told my mom that Heidi and Esther is going to take me home. And Sam got out of the car and walked away to somewhere... My mom left with her car.... Now the whole time I was looking for Heidi and Esther, but when I called them they said they were at different store??? The scene of the dream changed.... I was writing my blog and there was a heavy demonic force pushing me down and it took over my writing.... I was writing jibberish and it did not even make sense.... I was trying to write about the demonic things that were happening and every time I would try to write a word.... It wrote something weird in bright red. As this happened I got really frustrated, and Pastor Louis saw this happened.....I don't recall him helping me, but it came to the point where I could not even stand up because the demon was pushing me down.... I started repenting to God saying, Lord I will never do witchcraft again.... As I started praying....the hold on the evil one went away....

The weird part about this is that I met up with Pastor Louis again and Him and I went up on a elevator this time. And the building was suppose to be only 3 floors at his APartment... But it quickly shot up and the elevator stopped at 35 floor... We came out of the elevator and there were weird construction noises going on..... then the elevator quickly shot down....

Pastor Louis and Anna prays for me...the darkness went away.....

Later, I drive somewhere with Joel and I started telling him all these things that happened.... Then all of a sudden I see a old high school buddy in a car and he was one of those guys I drank with.... I started sharing the gospel to them... and the evil one tried to push me down again.... I commanded evil to go, that I bind him.. In Jesus' name... I then felt the Spirit move inside of me and I began to share my testimony to them. Dream ended~